All bills are due and payable upon receipt. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay their bill by the 15th of the month. If payment is not received by the 15th, a $10 late fee will be added. If the account is not paid in full by the 25th of the month, service will be cut off without further notice and a fee of $100 will be charged before service is resumed. Reconnection will be made in a reasonable amount of time, not to exceed 24 hours.
- Pay by mail with check or money order.
- Automatic Draft from your checking or credit card. (Contact Customer Service for more details).
- Credit card drafts are subject to a 2.50% surcharge per transaction.
- In person at Town Hall, 4100 Main Street, Suite 101 with cash, check, money order or debit/credit.
- By phone with debit/credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Credit card charges with a Customer Service Representative will be assessed a 2.50% service charge per transaction.
- Online with a debit/credit card. Online credit card charges will be subject to a $2.50 per transaction convenience fee.
- Drop box located on the front of the Town Hall building.
A $25 non-sufficient funds (NSF) fee is charged for each returned check or automatic draft.
A number of commercial and residential forms are available to complete online. Choose a form below and make sure to complete it as best you can. Fields with a star beside them are required. Call 704-455-5614 for assistance.
View the Fiscal Year 2019 Schedule of Fees.