The Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Department offers baseball for children from 3 years old to 15 years old. Baseball is offered in the Spring and Fall. Information regarding spring registration and league information will typically be made available in January. Information regarding fall registration and league information will typically be made available in late April or early May.
Please be sure to check back periodically for updates regarding Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Youth Baseball.
Weather Related Delays:
Hit, Pitch and Run:
Harrisburg Town Hall as well as the Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Offices are currently closed to the public. If you need assistance or need to have a badge made to coach/volunteer - please contact us via phone at 704-455-7275 during office hours (M-F, 8am - 5pm) or email us!
CHANGE IN YOUTH ATHLETICS FOR FALL 2020!
Hi Harrisburg Community - Please review the following in detail, as it pertains to the Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Fall 2020 Youth Athletic Sports Season. We regret to inform you that we will not be able to host a traditional youth or adult sports program Fall 2020 as a result of the continued COVID-19 restrictions. Due to continued extensions to Governor Cooper's Executive Orders, we are unable to navigate a traditional sports season while remaining compliant with those restrictions across all sports offerings. However, in response to this, we have exciting news! Our Fall 2020 Athletic Season is still a GO but just in a modified format. Our NEW Youth Athletic Camps are the key to excelling your child in their sport through conditioning and skill-building!
- Already Registered for a Fall Sport? No problem! We have reached out to each family to talk through our NEW camp-style format! If you have not talked to a member of our Parks and Recreation staff in regards to your family's plans for the Fall season, please contact us by phone at (704) 455-7275.
- Are you registered for a Fall Sport but no longer want to participate in our Fall Camps? Not a problem! We have reached out to each individual family to figure out the best plan for your needs. We also have started issuing refunds if you did not wish to participate this Fall. Again, if you have not talked to a member of our Parks and Recreation staff in regards to your family's plans for the Fall season, please contact us by phone at (704) 455-7275.
Please review our plan for our Fall Athletic Camps and read through all the exciting things we have in store for this season. If you have any questions, please reach out to Harrisburg Parks and Recreation directly via social media or by phone (704) 455-7275.
We truly appreciate your support and patience during this time. We are excited about this new format and believe it will create the best and safest outlet that our youth community needs!
August 24 - October 31
The Key to Excelling in your Sport through Conditioning and Skill Building
**REGISTRATION FOR THE NEW FALL YOUTH ATHLETIC CAMPS HAVE ENDED!**
Please check back for more information in the Spring.
- General Liability Release and Indemnification Waiver (PDF)
- Media Release Waiver (PDF)
- Parents Code of Conduct (PDF)
Fall Youth Baseball Rules & Regulations
- Fall Youth Baseball Rules & Regulations (PDF)
Fall Youth Baseball, Softball, Soccer, and Flag Football - Field Layout & Diagrams
- Fall Youth Baseball, Softball, Soccer, and Flag Football - Field Layout & Diagrams (PDF)
Fall Youth Baseball and Softball Practice Schedules
For sport-specific information including schedules, rules, etc. please click the appropriate link below.
|Baseball||Basketball||Flag Football||Pop Warner Cheer||Pop Warner Football||Soccer||Softball|
Harrisburg Parks and Recreation participates in Giving Assistant! If you are considering shopping online, please shop, save and donate by visiting GivingAssistant.org. Look for Harrisburg Parks and Recreation as your donation selection. These funds go to the improvements of youth athletics, programs and facilities.
Giving Assistant shoppers earn as much as $700 cash back per year, and they donate a percentage of those earnings to organizations they value. Now, every purchase can result in a donation. Start donating with Giving Assistant today, and unlock deals like exclusive Pizza Hut coupons, as well as big savings at Bed Bath & Beyond, Office Depot and more. With 3,000+ popular online retailers, your opportunities to save—and give—are endless.