- Become more accountable
- Build fundamental motor skills
- Develop physical strength, coordination and stamina
- Develop self-esteem
- Develop a sense of independence
- Develop socialization skills
- Follow directions
- Show self-control and respect
- Understand goal-setting
Younger students have the option of training for one hour and building up to the full two hours.
There are year-round continuous classes. Beginners are welcome. The mix of ages and belt ranks allow for thorough training and advancement.
Ages, Fees & Location
- Ages: 3 to adult (must be potty-trained)
- Fee: $25 per person per month (a $10 late fee applies for late registration)
- Location and Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at:
Harvest Harrisburg Church
7155 Hickory Ridge Road
Harrisburg, NC 28075
- Session 9: October 1 - 31, 2019
**Instructors may or may not contact you prior to the camp's, class', or program's start date. Please plan on arriving on the first day at the designated location and time. If you have questions about the camp, class, or program, please contact the Town of Harrisburg Parks and Recreation. Our phone number is (704) 455-7275 and we are open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm daily, unless otherwise posted.**
Harrisburg Parks and Recreation participates in Giving Assistant! If you are considering shopping online, please shop, save and donate by visiting GivingAssistant.org. Look for Harrisburg Parks and Recreation as your donation selection. These funds go to the improvements of youth athletics, programs and facilities.
Giving Assistant shoppers earn as much as $700 cash back per year, and they donate a percentage of those earnings to organizations they value. Now, every purchase can result in a donation. Start donating with Giving Assistant today, and unlock deals like exclusive Pizza Hut coupons, as well as big savings at Bed Bath & Beyond, Office Depot and more. With 3,000+ popular online retailers, your opportunities to save—and give—are endless.