Most programs, classes, clinics and youth and adult leagues offered by Harrisburg Parks and Recreation require pre-registration (unless otherwise noted). Registration dates and procedures are posted with specific activity or program.
2019 Youth Sports Registration Dates
Spring Youth Athletics: Baseball, Softball and Soccer
- Regular Registration: Monday, January 28th to Sunday, February 17th
- Late Registration: Monday, February 18th to Friday, February 22nd
(Late fee of $25.00 applies or 12 canned goods per person)
- Additional Registration options: Tuesday, February 12th, from 5pm to 7pm
Cost to Register
PeeWee T-Ball & U5 Soccer (Ages 3 &4 - Camp format)
- Resident of Cabarrus County - $50
- Non-Resident of Cabarrus County - $80
Modified Coach Pitch, Softball, Baseball, & Soccer (Ages 5 and older)
- Resident of Cabarrus County - $90
- Non-Resident of Cabarrus County - $120
You can register online.
In Person Registration
In person registration takes place at:
Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Office
4100 Main Street
Harrisburg, NC 20175
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You can register over the phone for some classes and programs by calling 704-455-7275.
Spring 2019 Youth Sports Information Sheet & the Zero Tolerance Policy/Parent's Code of Conduct
- Spring 2019 Youth Sports Information Sheet (PDF)
- Zero Tolerance Policy and Parent's Code of Conduct (PDF)
For sport specific information including schedules, rules, etc. please click the appropriate link below.
|Baseball||Basketball||Flag Football||Pop Warner Cheer||Pop Warner Football||Soccer||Softball|