The Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Department offers flag football for children ages 5 to 6. Flag Football is offered in the fall. Information regarding fall registration and leagues will typically be made available in late April or early May.
Please be sure to check back periodically for updates regarding Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Youth Flag Football.
Please visit the link on the left hand side or click the link provided here.
2019 Youth Sports Registration Dates
Fall Youth Athletics: Baseball, Flag Football, Softball and Soccer
- Regular Registration: Monday, June 3 to Sunday, June 23, 2019
- Late Registration: Monday, June 23 to Friday, June 28, 2019
(Late fee of $25.00 applies or 12 canned goods per person)
- Additional Registration options: Saturday, June 22, 2019 from 8am to 10am
In Person Registration
In person registration takes place at:
Harrisburg Parks and Recreation Office
4100 Main Street
Harrisburg, NC 20175
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You can register over the phone for some classes and programs by calling 704-455-7275.
Fall 2019 Youth Sports Information Sheet & the Zero Tolerance Policy/Parent's Code of Conduct
- Fall 2019 Youth Sports Information Sheet (PDF)
- Zero Tolerance Policy and Parent's Code of Conduct (PDF)
Flag Football Leagues
- Coed - ages 5 to 6
- $90 for Cabarrus County resident
- $120 for Non-Cabarrus County resident
- Fall 2019 Flag Football Game Schedules (PDF)
- Fall 2019 Flag Football Practice Schedules (PDF)
- Fall 2019 Flag Football Rules and Regulations (PDF)